Although there are still a few months to say goodbye to 2019 and enter the new year, it is already a good time to get to know the names of children that will be a trend for the year 2020, especially if you plan to be a father or mother of a child soon. Choosing the name of the future child is a very important and special moment for parents, as well as a great responsibility for both. If you still do not have anything clear, take good note of the children’s names that will be a trend and will be in fashion for next 2020.
BOY NAMES THAT WILL BE A TREND FOR THE YEAR 2020
- Daniel: This is of Hebrew origin and means justice . It is a biblical name, quite popular and well known in Spain. According to the etymology, the name means that the child will be intelligent and perfect to guide the family on the right path. If you are traditional, the name Daniel is perfect for your son.
- Alejandro : This is another boy’s name that will set a trend during the next year. Its origin is Hebrew and means protector. In most cases, being such a long name, it is usually abbreviated and Alex’s is used. They are brave children and with leadership skills.
- Darío : Another name you can give your son is Darío. Its origin is Persian and means that it has assets and is powerful. A child with such a name will be the king of the house and the one who will bring good values to the family .
- Bruno : Bruno’s name is another one that will be a trend in 2020. Its origin is Germanic and means dark or armor. If you decide to call your son Bruno, you should know that he will be a brave boy who will face any kind of problem that comes his way. In the end, thanks to your courage, you will be able to overcome any obstacle that ends up being presented to you.
- Nicolás : The name Nicolás is of Greek origin and can mean winner or victory. It is a name that is usually abbreviated and used as Nico or Nick. A wonderful option to call your son since, as we have mentioned, he will be one of the favorite names for next year .
- Martín : This name comes from Latin and means that it belongs to Mars. It is quite a popular and well-known name in our country and they are strong and energetic children.
- Enzo : One of the names that will be in fashion in 2020 and that is quite original is Enzo . More and more parents are calling their child by that name.
- Aaron : This name is of Hebrew origin and means mountain man. As their name suggests, these are children who show a great love for nature and the outdoors. It will be one of the most popular names for next year.
- Ian : This name is the Scottish form of the name Juan. It is a short name that is both original and different.
- Eric : The last trendsetting boy name for 2020 will be Eric. It is another short name and very easy to pronounce, making it an excellent option for your future child. They are quite active and full of energy children who seek to change everything they can and thus achieve a better world.
These are the names of boys that will be a trend for the year 2020. There is a lot of variety so you have no excuse when choosing one for your future baby. Remember that it is a very important decision that you must weigh very well and agree at all times with your partner.