Pregnancy is a time of total happiness for any woman. It involves the preparation of the body to bring a new inhabitant to this world. Although everything seems beautiful, it is true that the future mother will have to take care of herself more than she should , in addition to taking certain precautions. Everything will depend on the type of pregnancy you have, but some are general for all pregnant women. The most striking list of instructions usually reaches the woman’s hands during the first trimester of pregnancy. It is not that the pregnant woman is at greater risk , but rather that they are the first guidelines she has received since she has become pregnant .
Therefore, at PregDream we are going to help you to be clear about the risk that the pregnant woman may have in this first period and what cannot be done during these first three months to guarantee the correct growth of the fetus. You must take into account that each pregnancy is different from another , so, depending on the status of the woman and the future child, there may be some additional instructions.
THINGS THAT CAN BE DONE
1. Accept makeshift plans. Right now you are the one who runs your life, but as soon as the baby is born, you will not be able to do as many things as you have been doing until now. Therefore, if your partner or friends propose to do something, even if it is not planned, accept because in a few months you will not be able to have so much freedom of movement .
2. Have sex. For now, the evidence of pregnancy is not so clear, so that a pregnant woman can allow during this first trimester to have a normal sexual life . With the increase in weight and the size of the gut, among other causes, it will not be so easy for sexual intercourse to be present throughout the pregnancy.
3. Exercise. At this time of pregnancy, fluid retention, heaviness and fatigue are not so present. Therefore, to avoid gaining extra kilos, you can take small walks quietly or practice others such as yoga or Pilates to help you feel better and have a clear head.
4. Dye your hair. Many people think that when a woman dyes her hair , some of the ingredients in this product are absorbed and can affect the baby. Yes it is true that a small part is absorbed , but nothing that is necessary to take into account as a risk for a pregnant woman.
THINGS THAT CANNOT BE DONE
1. Depilate with wax or laser. When a woman is pregnant, it is clear that her body reacts differently. Therefore, it is important to know that, when waxing, neither of these two ways can be used. With this you will avoid the appearance of future varicose veins .
2. Make long flights or to exotic places. It is very important that the pregnant woman, in case she cannot avoid making this trip , go to the doctor so that she can review her condition to prevent a possible risk. The most advisable thing is to respect the opinion of the specialist on the possibility of making the trip or not.
3. Do not make stops on car trips. When you take a pregnant woman by car, you cannot plan the trip with stretches of many kilometers in a row. It is necessary that, at least every two hours , a stop is made so that it can stretch the legs and reactivate the blood supply.
4. Take long, hot showers. Apart from the shower, the sauna could also be included. For a pregnant woman, her body temperature is important, so she cannot risk it rising if she can avoid it. During the first trimester it can cause spontaneous abortions.