Nowadays, when a couple manages to get pregnant it can be a reason for party and celebration, since, unfortunately, there are more and more external and internal problems that make this great moment too long. Even so when it finally happens, the first thing is to start with the names that future dads like the most, and agreeing can be very complicated and difficult. Both have a preference for one style or another, more classic or more modern ; be original or put the family name that has been in the family since ancient times, strange names, etc. A situation that can turn the nine months of pregnancy upside down until we find the name one of the most beautiful names of all.
For many, what is becoming very fashionable is looking for rare, very original names that have special meanings or that even express the feeling they themselves feel for their arrival. Others even play with their names creating a new one and much more special than any that can be found in books, blogs or ancient civilizations. Even so, the worst thing is that the couple manages to reach a common point when one of them is too clear, and is not able to give in to the other to achieve a middle ground. Still, there are beautiful names that can make the most stubborn give in.
NAMES FOR GIRLS
Among the rare and most original girl names , we could highlight some, which are not usually thought of and that can actually be precious and original. With history and very deep and beautiful meanings that can make her be very proud as she grows up.
- April : as we know it refers to the month of April and it is of Latin origin, in its English version it is very common in foreign countries. Even so, here in Spain it is not very fashionable and it is beautiful to think that your daughter’s name can be one of the most beautiful, which refers to the beginning of spring and the splendor of flowers.
- Aledis : you can hardly hear it, but it has a lot of strength and personality, since it comes from the mystical and describes a progressive, leader and innovative woman; who enjoys adventure and has a point of rebellion.
- Andra : It is used a lot in European countries and in Russia, although it is of Greek origin. Its great meaning is “strong and brave”.
- Aneu : A very common name in the Basque Country and of Celtic origin, it refers to the Virgin of Aneu who is found in the town of La Guingueta de Aneu, in Catalonia. It refers to an idealistic girl, a lover of nature and a bit lonely.
- Arlet : derived from the French Arlette, which means feminine, flirtatious and bohemian girl.
- Briseida – A name with a lot of history, dating back to the Trojan War. She was a very beautiful young woman whom Achilles held captive throughout the war. She was an elegant, sensual woman with a lot of culture.
- Calliope : name that comes from ancient Greece and which means “beautiful voice”. It is also the name of the muse of poetry according to her mythology.
- Ehud : also of Basque origin, but with a somewhat uncertain meaning, although it is said that it refers to a bird.
- Indivar : we continue through the empty territory and this name appears, which is related to the stars and constellations. Name for a woman worthy of being a dreamer, romantic and very curious about the world that moves around her.
- Tanit : It is a Phoenician name that refers to its most important goddess in Carthaginian mythology.
- Valle : It is rare, but its origin is basically Latin and with a great poetic component. She speaks of a very deep, spiritual type of woman, with a great social conscience and generous; he is also someone of great personal growth
NAME FOR BOY
When it is already known that what is coming is a child, the normal thing is to look for a strong, powerful and courageous name. Perhaps those of historical origin, warriors, and that have to do with kings or soldiers who have epic stories to tell their grandchildren when they are older, tend to throw a lot. Among the rare, but most beautiful names that we can find we have:
- Abba : Although it seems like a girl, it actually refers to a saint, uncle of San Pablo. This man is known to be generous, sociable, and very loyal to his friends. Families and traditional; besides being very persistent when you want to get something.
- Acfred : he was the youngest son of Oliba I of Carcassonne, and he became Duke of Aquitaine. He is described as someone noble, loyal and generous.
- Areu : of Catalan origin, it is related to a town in the Ferrera Valley.
- Brais : at this point we are going to Galicia, a very popular name there that designates an elegant, distinguished man with a very marked personality.
- Drac : means “Dragon” and is of Catalan origin, for those brave men, with impetus and perseverance.
- Elián : which refers to the Greek god of the sun, Helios. As expected, he conveys a very energetic personality, with a lot of charm and a little eccentric.
- Elm : is a contraction of the name Erasmus, which means wise, thoughtful and insightful.
- Enzo : Although it is of Germanic origin, it has an Italian variant in its pronunciation. It also means Enrique.
- Eros : Greek, which in Roman Civilization was “Cupid”. Very mystical and romantic name.
- Janus : it is of Latin typology and it is the name of the ancient Roman god who had two faces and looked at totally opposite sides, personifying the beginning and the end of things.
- Joel : He is Hebrew and is becoming increasingly popular with recently born children.
- Nil : comes from the abbreviation of the river Nile, and translates as “what God gave to life.” He can come to be treated as a loving, alert and attentive boy; which will make you get involved with the problems of the people around you.
- Uriel : speaks of light, brilliance and radiance. It appeared in some biblical writings, but it is not widely used as a boy’s name.